Museum location & map
Queensland Museum is located on the corner of Grey and Melbourne Streets, within the South Bank Cultural Precinct in South Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The Sciencentre is located on Level 1 of Queensland Museum. Download our floor plan (95 KB) before your visit.
The Museum is a short walk across the river from the Brisbane CBD.
You can enter the Museum via:
- Museum Plaza on the corner of Grey Street and Melbourne Street
- Melbourne Street Overpass
- Museum Cafe via Stanley Place
Schools and groups should enter via ENERGEX Playasaurus Place on Grey Street.
The Museum is in TransLink zone 1 within walking distance of:
- South Brisbane railway station
- Cultural Centre Busway station
- South Bank CityCat and Ferry terminals.
For more information visit TransLink or call them on 13 12 30.