Medieval Power After Dark
Experience Medieval Power After Dark. Four nights only, live music, expert talks, films and a drink on arrival. Limited tickets available.
Discover precious gold, jewellery, sculptures, stained glass and symbols of courtly life alongside tools of war, objects of religious significance dating back to AD 400.
Grab your friends for a Medieval experience of a lifetime. Refreshments available for purchase.
Friday Nights: 11 December 2015, 29 January 2016, 26 February 2016, 8 April 2016.
- 18+ event, ID may be requested on entry.
- Tickets are valid for the event date only
- Cash bar available. Medieval inspired food available for purchase from $7 per item.
- Delays to exhibition entry may be experienced during peak visitation times
- Food and drink are not permitted in the exhibition area
- Photography is not permitted inside the exhibition
- Please be aware that Cultural Precinct car parks are in high demand during schools holidays and special performances and availability may be limited
Plan your visit
The Museum is located on the corner of Grey and Melbourne Streets, within the South Bank Cultural Precinct. We recommend travelling by public transport to the event.
Plan your travel.
Image credit: Wingham brooch, silver-gilt, niello, garnet, glass and shell, 575-625, England © Trustees of the British Museum (2015). All rights reserved